Wednesday, March 4, 2009


They actually called us! We are meeting with the cardiac surgeons and the cardiology team today at 1pm Pacific time. We are anticipating this to be the meeting where they tell us if they can do anything to help Evelyn. Please pray that God would give Chris and I wisdom about how to proceed. We know they will either tell us that there is nothing they can do for her, or that they are willing to do a surgery of sorts but with high risk and low benefit to her. We need God's wisdom! We know God's will is to heal Evelyn because He has spoken that to us but we don't know what that will look like.

Thank you for praying! We will report when we have something to report :)

Love Steph


  1. May God grant you the wisdom to make the best decision...

  2. we are on our knees! "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much"

    God hears us through Christ's righteousness, and our prayers are answered because of Christ's perfect faith! God doesn't wait around for our faith to be perfect...Christ had that faith for us! And so we come boldly before the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Our confidence is in Almighty God that He will always do what is best out of love for the four of you and for His church!

  3. oh! anxiously awaiting what the doctors say! praying for you all!!

  4. Uncle Lee & Aunt JeanMarch 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM

    Chris and Steph,
    We heard from MarlaJean tonight and we were not aware of all that you have been going through.
    This Blog is amazing to read.
    We will let the rest of the Ruterbories Family know what is happening with Little Evelyn.
    You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
    Very Special Love
    Uncle Lee and Aunt Jean