Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Homegoing Service

A few of you have asked about Evelyn's homegoing service.

The answer is YES you are invited! Please come, it is going to be an amazing celebration of Evelyn's life and the goodness of God. Here are the details:

Friday March 13th @ 11 am
(Viewing at 10:30 am)
River Valley Community Church
1115 N. Garden St.
Boise, Idaho 83706
Short graveside service immediately following

I will post my memorial to Evelyn after the service sometime, which will be our last post. :)

We love you all and thank you again for sharing this short season in our lives with us.

Love,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete