The meeting with the doctors was as we anticipated. They gave us the option of surgery but they recommend against it. From their standpoint (50 doctors all agreed) the risk is so high and if she lived through the surgery she wouldn't live beyond her first year. The other option, of course, is to just take her home. As you can see this is the most difficult decision Chris or I have EVER had to make. But we know that as Evelyn's parents, God will give us grace to make a good decision. AND we know God is our Healer and so we will continue to believe for Evelyn's healing either route we choose. We probably won't post again until we've decided - but we want to decide soon.
Thank you again for your prayers and love. Please keep praying even though you may not hear anything from us for a bit. We will update again when we decide and have a plan of action.
All our love,
Chris and Steph