Monday, March 2, 2009

Clara is Coming to CA!

Since my dad and Chris' parents are all here we thought it might be a good time for a visit from big sister! So my mom and Clara fly in tomorrow! This way we will have lots of extra hands to help us with Boo and at the same time we will get to see her! Chris and I are so excited to see her. It's going to be very good for all of us!

That's all for now. Just wanted to share the excitement! :) Hope everyone is well and enjoying your Monday!

Love Steph

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and Clara! I'm sure you miss her SO much! Let me know if you need us to watch her again..... Oli has been asking about her. :) So funny, those two! I'll tell you all the funny stories when you get home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!! I am sure Clara will be so excited to see you to!!! That will be so good for all of you... Love you all! Steph P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete